Deo Volente is a leading UK based law firm providing personalized, pragmatic services to a diverse portfolio of clients for over 14 years. It is part of a global network of companies within the Bothongo Group employing over 2000 people worldwide. Deo Volente in addition to providing diversified legal services has a division of the business in the UK known as Legal Tech Lab with one of its offices in the capital territory Islamabad, Pakistan.
Legal Tech Lab is committed to deliver high tech innovative solutions from SaaS applications, E-commerce, Business Intelligence, mobile app development, and marketing solutions to its clients worldwide.
We are looking for a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications.
As an iOS Developer, your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store. To ensure success as an iOS developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C, and be able to work as part of a team.
Ultimately, an outstanding iOS developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
If you think you fit the below requirements, we will love to meet you!
· Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform
· Collaborating with the design team to define app features
· Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications
· Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks
· Fixing application bugs before the final release
· Publishing application on App Store
· Maintaining the code and atomization of the application
· Designing and implementing application updates
Technical Skills Required
· Proven experience as an app developer
· Proficient in Objective-C, Swift
· Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation
· Knowledge of iOS back-end services
· Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines
· Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN
· Knowledge of C-based libraries
· Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging
· Experience with continuous integration
Soft Skill Required
· Can ‘Think Outside the Box’
· Great communication skills and confident presenting your ideas in front of stakeholders
· Excellent time-management skills
· Team Player
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
· Self-driven, career oriented professional
· Full of energy and passion
· A positive Can-Do attitude
· Market competitive Salary
· Sporadic training opportunities
· Sponsored Certifications
· Employee Performance-based bi-annual and annual bonuses
· Referral bonuses
· Friendly Environment
· Recreational Activities
· International Travelling
· International working exposure
Deo Volente is a leading UK based law firm providing personalized, pragmatic services to a diverse portfolio of clients for over 14 years. It is part of a global network of companies within the Bothongo Group employing over 2000 people worldwide. Deo Volente in addition to providing diversified lega ...阅读更多