The aim of the position is to ensure the functioning and security of the project’s/ programme’s information technology components and systems.
Moreover, assist and manage the personnel administration (HR) and to provide respective services to internal customer.
2. Duties and area of responsibility
- Maintain the project’s/ programme’s hardware and software
- Ensure the functioning of all hardware (laptops, servers, desktop computers) in accordance with Welthungerhilfe standards
- Maintain printers, digital cameras, scanners and other hardware components (on networks)
- Ensure smooth running of all software packages used at Welthungerhilfe office
- Continuously update all software to the latest versions
- Test new or upgraded software systems o
- Record updates in hard and software (inventory)
- Solve hard and software related problems
- Ensure an emergency deputy service in case of absence
- Arrange for and follow up on external maintenance services
- Advise and train Welthungerhilfe staff in electronic data processing
- Recommend the purchase of new and upgrading of existing hardware/software components and systems
- Manage the installation and security of information technology components and systems
- Manage the overall administration of the IT system
- Install and maintain a local area network (LAN)
- Document installation and settings on the server and on each computer, o Establish proper back-up systems and ensure system security
- Periodically update anti-virus software
2.2 Duties without own area of responsibility
- Fulfillment of any other tasks which are assigned by the management and correspond in general with the character of this position
2.3 Specific activities and duties of the position / Position-specific qualifications
- Assist HR Manager in day-to-day administration of HR functions and further contribute in development and implementation of HR initiatives
- Assist in recruitment process by performing all administrative functions of recruitment process e.g., interview call, recording interviews, reference check, screening, job offer, staff induction plan, staff exit etc.
- Responsible to keep track information of staff along with personnel file management
- Responsible to maintain HR (processes) documentation for record and audit purpose
- Keep track the attendance and leave record of staff and update staff about monthly attendance for the time sheets in collaboration with Admin Assistant.
- Ensure timely coordination with HR focal person for exchange the required data.
- Assist HR Manager to ensure the successful HR Audits
- Substitute HR manager in his/her absence
- Any other task assignment by the supervisor in line with the scope of work
Job requirements 1. Knowledge/ Qualifications
- A 16-year qualification required in IT/computer science (BS IT, MBA etc.) or its equivalent, however, additionally having certification in MCSC or CCNA would be preferred.
- Applicants those have additional HR degree or certification, or practical experience would have greater edge.
- Practical experience of managing the office IT facilities, networks, servers, Microsoft troubleshooting, MS office automation and Microsoft Teams is highly desirable.
- Minimum 3-year of experience required in IT Job specifically in Cisco security server management, NAS Management, MS Office 365
- Over all 3 to 5 years' professional experience is desirable
- Excellent proficiency required in English and Urdu
- Oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethics
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Bear a good attitude and accommodating
- Adaptive leadership
- Team Player in true spirit
- Be confident at work
2. Social skills
- Social skills
- Communicates and liaises with others
- Generous, active and energetic
- Capacity for teamwork
- Maintain data secrecy and confidentiality
- Willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate well with others
- Should have influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies
- Ability to work well under pressure
- should have ability to manage multiple tasks and to prioritize the workload
- Have potential to handle a leadership role in job domain.
3. Disciplinary Leadership of staff
Activity-based on instructions, scope of action within the assignment
Welthungerhilfe values diversity and ensures an inclusive, non-discriminatory working environment. We welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community."