We are home services company with customers in USA and Canada. Our clients use both our mobile app and web store to place orders. Service providers using our platform can accept work directly from our app.
Here's a summary of the position:
- We are hiring a candidate to lead our team in Pakistan.
- The successful candidate would be required to manage and supervise staff along with auditings processes and ensuring employees are following them.
- The candidate will be supervising and managing the hiring, analytics and customer service departments.
- The candidate will be working alongside the development team to recommend features and identify bugs within our application to provide operational success.
- Along with managing and supervising the candidate would be required to assist in customer service from time to time (through phone, email and text/SMS support).
- The successful candidate will be reporting to the Canadian Team and report with detailed reports regularly.
- Overtime may be required.
A successful candidate has the following qualities:
- A great work ethic.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Understanding of complex concepts is required.
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets skills are required.
- Comfortable working in a high pressure environment.
- Comfortable disciplining and motivating the teams.
- Comfortable working within a physical office.
- Able to work between 8 AM to 11 PM EST.
- Customer Service experience dealing with customers in USA and/or Canada is an asset.
- Experience working in a call centre is an asset.
- Experience working alongside developers is an asset.
- As we just opened our office in Lahore, we are in the process of acquiring computers. Thus, you will need to bring your own laptop.
- Salary Range is 100,000 to 140,000 PKR.