The role of the Team Lead is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Team lead will also define the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. The TL will be fully responsible for client communication and will take all necessary measures to ensure best customer service. In addition, TL must have hands on experience on PHP web development and will be required to do the development work by himself as well.
Experinece with MAGENTO 2 is a MUST!Experience with Upwork based project management is a big PLUS
Must have managerial experience
- Expert in PHP & MySQL
- HTML & CSS
- Working knowledge of Open Source Magento 2 / Shopify / AWS / Laravel / Angular / Blockchain / Angular / Wordpress
- PHP Development
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders/Clients on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitment if necessary during project cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
Track project milestones and deliverables with project management software.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Must speak and write English coherently, clearly, and well- Thrive with challenges
- Think like an entrepreneur
- Work independently and with assumed responsibility as well as in a team.
- Openness to New Technologies and Development Methodology
- Creative and innovative
- Willing to take challenges- Effective communication