We are looking for a passionate WordPress/Front-end/WooCommerce Developer to join our team. As a WordPress Developer, you should have at least 1-2 years of experience and a solid understanding of the WordPress theme structure, WordPress templates hierarchy and especially WooCommerce and WordPress Plugin configuration and customization.
- Knowledge of WordPress built-in functions.
- Convert PSD to WordPress.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Experience with creating multilingual websites is a big plus.
- Must have very strong expertise in WooCommerce customization.
- Experience with creating responsive websites is a must.
- Good understanding of Cross-platform and Cross-browser issues.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience of customization of plugins.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Basic understanding of PHP back-end development.Note: This job requires a candidate who can work from home initially and willing to join the office when required during the night shift.