Digital Marketing Trade is looking for an experienced and result-driven International Sales Manager to join our US sales team for sales and business development.
The candidate will be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales and handling teams in night shifts.
- Generates sales lead using cold calls, email campaigns, sales navigators, and other sources.
- You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- To be a successful sales professional, you should keep up-to-date with the product features & services features of our company.
- Uncapped commission potential on top of a lucrative salary package for performing employees.
- Required product and domain knowledge will be provided after on-boarding.
- Facilitates the entire sales team process from the initiation of the original call through finalization of account set-up for each prospect who converts into a customer.
- Develop a meaningful relationship with the customer.
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers to develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts.
- Coordinate with team members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with the sales team to reach prospective clients
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Must be able to demonstrate of company's products & services to the customers.
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product & service features.
- Must be able to generate leads & keep following on both cold & warm leads.
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales & set up plans to meet sale goals.
- Must have an idea about cross-selling of products & services.
- Remain knowledgeable & up to date on products & services offered and discuss available options
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Must be able to provide a quote to the customers & managing sales orders.
- Preferred: Candidates who have lived/studied/worked in the US or Canada Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM, or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Candidates must have excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Proven work experience as an Account Executive & Manager, Sales Account Manager or in a relevant role.
- Proven work experience in a similar sales role.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices & relationship building.
- Selling & developing customer relationship experience in the US market is preferred.
- Proficiency in English.
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota.
- Familiarity with inventory procedures.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus.
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints promptly.
This is a third shift job timing of this job will be from 9 Pm till 6 AM (Monday to Saturday).
Job Type: Full-time
- International Sales : 1 – 3 years (Preferred)
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place