The Digital Media Manager will be responsible to oversee the company’s digital media efforts, including websites and platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. Responsibilities include creating and curating shareable content; determining which platform is best suited for each piece of content; building and managing social media profiles and presence; directing paid search and social campaigns and analyzing the performance of those campaigns; maintaining brand consistency across platforms; assessing SEO configurations; monitoring analytics; managing the digital budget; and fostering vendor relationships.
Digital Media Manager Job Responsibilities:
Building and managing social media profiles and presence; directing paid search and social campaigns and analyzing the performance of those campaigns; maintaining brand consistency across platforms, monitoring analytics.
Creating and curating shareable content; determining which platform is best suited for each piece of content.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
Digital Media Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop budgets
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, website and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools e.g., Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- 3 years of work experience as a media manager or similar.
- Ability to nurture long-term relationships with key media influencers.