We are urgently looking for Customer Support Representative - Inbound to provide assistance to the customers with their queries.
Who we are:
- We offer Inbound Customer Support / Call Center services to businesses based in US, Canada, UK and other countries.
- We work as back office and support center for international businesses and help them with phone answering, email and live chat support.
What we require from you:
- You will be required to provide customer services to our International clients.
We expect you to:
- Serve customers by providing product and service information and help them in resolving their problems.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare reports related to customer experience, customer needs, recurring issues and tickets’ turnaround time by collecting and analyzing customer queries data.
- Open customer accounts, and maintain customers and financial record.
- We are looking for a dedicated individual who is fluent in English and who is having minimum 6 months’ of relevant working experience in an international call center.
- This is a rotating shift (9 hours shift from Mondays to Fridays).
- In addition to the basic salary, we are offering health insurance, annual paid leaves, monthly performance based incentives and bonuses.
- If you have worked in similar role, please apply immediately!