A high-energy, fast-paced, work environment that offers IT infrastructure virtualization services requires a Project Coordinator, who is self-motivated, and a fast learner.
While working with the project management team, tools, and applications, the individual would be required to coordinate customer-facing projects, and continuously communicate their progress to PMO as well as to all other stakeholders.
The individual will also be a member of the Customer Success Team, in which capacity she/he will be required to ensure that customers are thriving through the effective use of the technology and services that are being offered by the organization.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Initiating customer on-boarding, and environment up-gradation projects
- Coordinating and leading project planning sessions with all project stakeholders
- Establishing project milestones, and task delivery timelines
- Developing detailed project plans, and presenting them through tools such as MS Project, MS Excel
- Communicating the project plan to all concerned teams, and stakeholders, along with the agreed-upon delivery timelines.
- Monitoring each project through its life-cycle, and ensuring the timely achievement of all milestones
- Anticipating events that may impact the critical path of projects, and proactively communicating delays in delivery to stakeholders, along with updated timelines
- Moving customer environments to billing at the completion of onboarding, and upgradation projects
- Preparing pricing analyses, and cost comparisons, for solutions being proposed/provided to customers
- Running customer environment inventory reports, and performing data analysis for internal, or customer requirements
- Tracking of Product Pricing and SKUs
- Escalating customer issues and concerns to relevant teams, or senior management
- Providing input on improving existing processes
- Standards of Performance
- Inclusion of all tasks and milestones while assisting on/developing project plans
- Timely achieved project milestones
- Timely, and effectively completed onboarding and upgradation projects
- Consistency of communication to stakeholders at each stage of the project
- Records of root causes of delays in milestone, and project delivery
- BCS (Bachelors in Computer Sciences )
- Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a relevant role.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in MS Excel. MS Project will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Project Management concepts and tools