We are looking for a Sr. Python Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability,
- And performance applications Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection Integration of data storage solutions [MySql, Cashing Memcache, Redis, RabbitMQ]
Skills & Qualifications:
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework Django Flask, etc.
- Python 3 Preferred Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python,
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python Exceptional customer service, organization,
- And critical thinking skills Good written and verbal communication skills in English Team Work
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage time and carry out tasks.