dinCloud is an all-encompassing Cloud Service Provider (CSP) with a global footprint of data centers. Our portfolio includes Cloud Hosted Virtual Desktops, Servers, and Databases. For over 10 years, we have been innovating in the cloud space- as a ‘born in the cloud provider. While we have evolved over the years, our core philosophy remains centered on security and transparency, and as such our innovative solutions can be tailored to the unique needs of many businesses and industries.
At dinCloud, we maintain a dynamically robust environment that is ever-changing and evolving in parallel with the latest technologies, trends, and industry standards. With a highly skilled and qualified workforce of over 150 personnel in our Islamabad, Lahore, and United States offices, we function with the firm belief that our employees are our greatest and most valued assets.
Our perks and benefits package includes:
- Health insurance for our employee’s immediate family members inclusive of their parents, which covers OPD, as well as IPD
- an effective provident fund policy along with EOBI facilities
- entitlement for paid leaves
- Pay Raises & Paid Training
We are presently searching for highly motivated candidates, with the will and determination to strive under pressure, and the innate ability to evolve and keep up with the emerging technologies in the industry.
We are looking for a Sr. Python Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability,
- And performance applications Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection Integration of data storage solutions [MySql, Cashing Memcache, Redis, RabbitMQ]
Skills & Qualifications:
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework Django Flask, etc.
- Python 3 Preferred Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python,
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python Exceptional customer service, organization,
- And critical thinking skills Good written and verbal communication skills in English Team Work
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage time and carry out tasks