As a ‘Sales Consultant’ you will be responsible for retrieving (exclusive) vacancies from technical companies focussing on Industry 4.0 (Data, AI, IoT) worldwide. Also you will be responsible to propose the right candidates to companies and will be managing this process.
- Prospecting for new business and developing existing relationships with clients to ensure repeat business;
- Actively approaching relevant prospects and commercializing opportunities;
- Becoming a product expert and proposing candidates to clients for their needs / requirements;
- Working together with the Recruitment Consultant for a supply of candidates;
- Working across multiple business functions to generate leads and encourage consistent promotional activity;
- Carrying out business development activities to increase brand awareness and increase revenue;
- Reporting on all client feedback and insight and tracking all sales activity on the CRM and relevant tools;
- Stay informed of what the current agency market looks like and always be one step ahead of the competition.
- University degree, preferably in Commerce / Communication / International Business;
- Excellent command of the English language, spoken and written;
- An expert in driving sales and convincing people;
- A strong relationship builder;
- Being able to set priorities;
- A proactive and result-oriented working attitude in which flexibility is very important;
- Demonstrable experience with sales processes and recruitment is an advantage.