Dtech Systems is a leading Marketing and Information Technology company with more than 7 years of experience in IT industry. Dtech Systems was incorporated back in 2013 and till now we have 100’s of satisfied clients and tons of success stories. Tangibly, we are located in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and UK; while, serving the business community around the globe, remotely. Our mainstream expertise includes but not limited to Mobile Apps development, Websites design and development, e-commerce, POS, Digital Marketing, Customized Office Stationery and much more.
Dtech Systems is looking for a Mobile Apps Team Lead who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work on various projects.
- As a “Mobile Apps Team Lead”, you will own the end to end delivery of mobile applications.
- Experience in leading other developers to produce desired software is highly required.
- Work collaboratively in cross-functional teams to develop fully working, tested and deployed software.
- Design, develop and control system architecture by utilizing your skills and expertise and by directing your team efficiently.
- Communicate progress daily and be clear about what help you need and can offer to others.
- Design and build advance applications for the iOS and Android platforms.
- Ensure that team Unit-test code for robustness, including corner cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Ensure that team produces fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Ensure quality of projects by managing team to work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- An effective team player with the ability to work on his own initiative in order to achieve deadlines. Thrives in any busy fast-moving work environment.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to work comfortably under pressure in order to get a job done.
- As a member of the Scrum team, participate in daily stand-up meetings, project status meetings as well as retrospective meetings and iteration reviews.
- Adhere to best practices and coding standards in all development projects and makes sure for the team as well.
- Respond well to training in new subjects and strive to respond correctly “first time” to the constant challenge of change.
- Takes ownership for resolving domain-specific related problems, which directly or indirectly impact operational services or development activities.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Works collaboratively with technical and business team members to develop and maintain business solutions following Agile development principles and practices.
- Influences and engages actively in building out a dynamic and productive development organization and continuously improving practices and methodology.
- Designs and develops applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance, and re-use.
- Interacts with end-clients to provide status updates, demo sessions and completed deliverables.
- Provides technical expertise in the areas of architecture, design, implementation, and testing.
- Sets and adheres to software coding and style guides to ensure consistency.
- Participates in pairing and code reviews.
- Support (2nd level) and troubleshoot problems with existing applications.
- Mentors and guides others who are still developing their skills.
- Eager to learn hybrid mobile application technologies like React Native, Flutter, etc.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Sciences
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience within mobile application development (iOS, Android, and / or Hybrid)
- Experience leading teams (domestic, overseas and remote-based) enterprise-wide development initiatives
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment and hands-on experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong sense of personal accountability; contributes beyond job role and responsibilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and self-directed
- Proven ability to translate complex business requirements into simple software solutions
- Passionate about continuously improving organizational practices
- Full lifecycle development experience on mobile applications including native app development
- Experience consuming RESTful and GraphQL endpoints
- Experience with CI / CD tools: Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI…etc.
- Experience with local database usage for offline storage
- Experience deploying applications to the respective stores