DViZ Inc. is a United States based startup focused on empowering businesses. We offer a service to identifying, parsing, and automating information about markets, competitors, own business efficacy. We are looking for a Python developer to build industry-specific (non-consumer) automation tools, utilize industry-leading APIs centered on computing, vision, NLP, and AI topics.
Your role will involve close collaboration with a small development and sales team to prioritize target machine learning concepts to these web scrapers which will be tabulated into a front-end (UI/UX). Given our services and position in the market, you’ll experience a lot about growing a small company with us than anywhere else while you shape our back-end tech usage strategy along with the founding team.
What will you be doing (your tasks):
- Work on the backend of different modules of a Django based web application.
- Create python-based tools (such as web scraping) to fetch data from various online sources.
- Parsing and storing the gathered information and data into databases (SQL).
- Develop scalable framework for automating and maintaining flow of data from multiple sources.
- Eventually making crawlers intelligent to categorize the cleaned data into news, trends and quantitative facts & figures.
Who are we looking for (skills required):
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or IT related field.
- Command of python.
- Strong knowledge of web scrapping framework like Scrapy or Beautiful Soup.
- Strong knowledge of automation tools like Selenium.
- Working knowledge of API integration from Google, Amazon, and/or Microsoft environments.
- At least 1-year work experience on developing python and python applied to web crawling/scraping.
- Flexible working hours with autonomy
- Experience working with international team
- Market competitive monthly salary
- Knowledge of how a completely digitized, international company runs