Dynamologic Solutions is looking for a competent individual for the position of a DevOps Engineer.
- The ideal candidate must have strong communication skills, willingness to learn new skills, ability to handle multitask filled routine, and be a team player.
Listed below are the job requirements for this position:
- 2+ years of experience with AWS is mandatory.
- Sufficient knowledge of open source technologies and cloud services.
- Strong understanding of Linux administration/commands.
- Ability to work independently in an agile environment with excellent attention to detail.
In this role, we will expect you to carry out the following activities:
- Work closely with the development team and plan with the quality assurance for improving the testing phases of systems.
- Integrate back-end systems and build tools that can improve system efficiency, maintain uptime, reduce errors, and enhance overall user experience.
- Design procedures/ protocols for system maintenance and deploy updates/fixes.
- Diagnose, investigate and resolve both production errors and technical issues.