We are looking Business Analyst who can help us with projects and product development.
We have a team of developers although we are a startup company we are eager to develop some innovative solutions. If you are interested you can join our team. You should have the following skills.
- Good Communication Skills
- Analyze the structure of a business, how it uses technology and what its goals are
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
If you are a fresh graduate (MBA/BBA/BSC/BSCS/MSC/MCS) and interested to join us you can apply.
We can offer accommodation too.