The Principal will be responsible for providing leadership, developing goals and objectives for the school, and preparing strategies and programmes to achieve these goals.
- S/he will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of education in the institution as well as for developing an open and conducive learning environment.
- The ideal candidate must hold at least a Master’s degree and have a minimum of 5 years of teaching / educational management experience at an institution of good repute.
- The individual should have effective communication and classroom management skills, as well as strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Proficiency in MS Word and Excel, and proven experience of working with parents and the community is desirable.
- Applicants must mention the title of the position applied for in the email subject.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.