A London based company, seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to be part of their Software Team and work on a permanent basis.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will ideally have minimum 5 years of professional working experience across the following areas:
Experience in some or all the following is required:
· 5+ years of software development experience using C# .Net with strong previous experience in development using ASP.Net and C# , Web API 2.0.
· Strong hands-on experience with MS SQL Server, MS SQL Reporting and TSQL.
· Experience in Angular 4 or above, Jquery, Ajax, JSON, LINQ. ADO.Net is desirable as well.
· Familiar with Visual Studio, TFS, VSTS , online/offline development environment.
· The ideal candidate would display the following key skills/traits:
· Appreciation of good software architecture, design patterns and data structures
· Good knowledge of database design and usage - both relational and non-relational databases.
· Aptitude to quickly adapt and the desire to learn, to match the varied and constantly evolving nature of our work.
· Strong decision-making skills, capable of making informed decisions with due care and consideration.
· Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, for effective collaboration with clients and team members.
· Manage the development team, assisting and mentoring to ensure good standards, consistent productivity levels and that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
· Participate in hands-on work to produce modern software solutions.
· Continue with the development of the company's own products.
· Ensure the latest technologies, tools and methodologies are evaluated and adopted where relevant.
Benefits You Will Receive
· Market-leading Salary
· Medical Coverage – Spouse & Kids
· Employee Performance-based bonuses
· Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
· Work Life Balance
· Recreational area for in-house games
· Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
· Friendly work environment
Applicants should write a BRIEF cover letter giving the following information:
· Current employer (or last employer if not currently employed)
· Position held
· Current salary (or last salary if not currently employed)
· Reason for leaving
· Notice period; and
· When available to commence new employment
Any person applying should have his recent most pay slip with him for the accuracy of our decision.
Founded in 2017, EMC has grown to over a 100 dedicated people across London & Lahore. Working in diverse industries such as wellness, event management, insurance & the automotive industry, we aim to reshape industries we operate in. The general purpose of EMC is to use digital & technology to re ...阅读更多