We are looking for an innovative and experienced software QA analyst to join our team. The QA analyst will be responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for client projects. The successful candidate will work closely with QA and Project Leads to perform and validate test cases based on quality requirements, and recommend changes to predetermined quality guidelines. The QA analyst will be responsible for ensuring that the end product meets the minimum quality standards, is fully functional and user-friendly.
The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate the following:
- A strong attention to detail with analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to interpret and implement quality assurance standards and provide accurate and comprehensive feedback to team members
- A keen awareness of the client needs and end user experience
- Exceptional ability to learn new systems and adapt to new testing environments
- Be able to handle competing priorities from simultaneous projects
- Strong software testing skills... particularly in ecommerce projects
- Experience in web accessibility testing and/or performance testing
Quality Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product
- Identify and report defects effectively with the appropriate documentation
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Extensive experience in software testing methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Deep software testing skills
- Experience with platforms such as Shopify and/or Contentful
- Experience with accessibility (i.e. ADA) testing and/or headless CMS testing
- Meticulous attention to detail.
This opening requires working with our client in the US East Coast and there is expectation of few hours overlap with the on-site team.
This opportunity is not for Fresh graduates or Junior resources.