This is an exceptional job opportunity to join UK’s leading translation and Interpretation company EMPIRE GROUP.
We are looking for a full-time Business Development Executive having background experience in sales and research work for our office located in Islamabad.
The candidate will be responsible for conducting research related to sales opportunities for translation/interpretation services for the UK legal sector. In addition, the successful candidate will create a database of relevant contacts, conduct contact campaigns via email/phone and generate sales revenue from legal professionals in the UK.
- Need to research UK solicitor websites and collate decision-maker names and email addresses in a database.
- Need to research legal aid solicitors and understand how this industry works and what the language requirements are.
- Making initial contact with decision-makers at UK legal firms, pitching our service, discussing benefits and features, and looking to close a sale or arrange online presentation meetings.
- Presenting to clients using online platforms and creating required presentation materials in PowerPoint or other formats.
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Writing quotes and proposals for potential clients
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management to discuss strategy
- Manage proposal response process, including requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Liaise with our UK staff to discuss linguist resources for potential legal clients - both for translation and interpreting.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- 1-3 years of experience in sales and account management
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing
- Good research work skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Excellent remuneration
- Paid Leaves
- Health Insurance (Self & spouse)
- EID Bonus
- Leaves Encashment
- Amazing work-culture