UK's leading translation and interpretation services company EMPIRE GROUP is looking for Software Tester.
The incumbent will be responsible for assessing the quality of specifications and technical design documents in order to ensure timely, relevant and meaningful feedback.
You will be directly involved in planning and implementing strategies for quality management and testing.
- Take a leading role in testing, actively involved in creation of detailed test plans, test cases and test scenarios for different application modules according to functional requirements and business specifications.
- Work on end to end SDLC, conduct smoke, functional, UI, regression, ad-hock and performance testing and closely coordinate with PM.
- Write, review and execution of test scenarios both manually and with test automation tools.
- Work on automation of test cases.
- Identify, analyze and document defects utilizing JIRA as bugs tracking system.
- Work closely with development team as well as stakeholders and members of management.
- Take an active role in static testing activities such as design review and requirements inspections to identify ambiguity and inconsistency in requirements as well as improve design of company software products and all other assigned projects
- Responsible for defect tracking, defect reporting and defect reproducing. JIRA must be used to log all kinds of bugs and defects in a timely manner.
- Extensive involvement in Mobile testing (iOS and Android).
- Identify behavior of Web application on different screens and layouts. Responsive testing of different screen sizes, browser versions (Edge, Firefox, Safari and Chrome etc) and devices.
- Create traceability matrices; maintain test and bug reports and other test related documents.
- Take part in system integration and user acceptance testing (UAT) at later stages of SDLC.
- Lead initiative for proper detailed documentation of QA reports.
- To utilize knowledge of Testing Techniques, Types of Testing and Test Levels at different stages of our products and projects.
- Module wise testing and then complete application testing (black box) as per the test scripts and requirements specification documents.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years professional experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Extensive experience in software testing (test-case writing, review, defect reporting, testing strategies, etc.)
- Experience testing complex Web applications, Android and iOS applications (Hybrid + Native)
- Sound understanding of Software Quality Assurance principles
- Experience of using any test automation frameworks
- Familiarity with agile development methodology and Scrum
- Good understanding using databases (SQL query writing, database comparisons etc.)
- Health Insurance
- Eid Bonuses
- Leaves Encasements
- Performance Incentives