UK’s leading translation and interpretation services company EMPIRE GROUP PK is looking for an experienced Senior .NET developer to oversee the development of functional .NET applications and websites.
- Your role will include overseeing the functions of the junior .NET development staff.
- You will be directly involved with .NET application coding, system debugging, code reviewing, and the development of operational procedures.
- To ensure success as a Senior .NET Developer, you should have strong project management skills, extensive experience with Microsoft Frameworks, and advanced problem-solving skills.
- Meeting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Must have experience in .Net Core, MVC, Microservices, Entity Framework, Vue JS (or other JS frameworks like React or Angular).
- Previous experience of working in Oauth 2.0, JWT Authentication, Onion Architecture, Hangfire and CQRS Pattern is highly preferable.
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Train and provide support for junior developers.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 4 years or plus experience as a .NET developer.
- High-level managerial skills.
- Knowledge of .NET languages and frameworks including C#, Entity Framework, Microservices and .net core.
- Ability to manage projects and lead a team from the front.
- Excellent problem-solving skills (To-do attitude)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Excellent remuneration
- Paid Leaves
- Health Insurance (Self & spouse)
- EID Bonus
- Leaves Encasements
- Amazing work culture