Enem Mall is one of the oldest malls in the country, and wants the best retail experience in town. This is a specialized position that helps improve the customer experience at Enem, and coordinates with different business functions to work towards that goal. Bringing on the ground insights to the boardroom.
About the position
- Reporting directly to the General Manager Enem
- Weekly reporting to the CEO
- Interacting daily with the customers, and documenting their experience on a digital platform that will be provided
- Devising an action plan with the data gathered and doing monthly presentations to the management
- Coordinating with different business functions on the best way to execute on the insights generated
- Regularly interacting with the staff at three outlets to understand what are the customer’s top concerns, and what areas can be improved for the biggest impact on the topline
- Following-up with customers on their concerns through calls, and forwarding suggestions to the relevant departments
- Tracking the targets set for the staff related to Customer Experience, example, Checkout Staff
- Motivating the retail team on the targets set through positive reinforcement, and clearly communicating to relevant teams on improvements.
Generous rewards and incentives set for targets achieved. Looking for candidates who are expressive and can communicate well with different people. And do not shy away from growth challenges