The Project Manager is a customer-facing role that works directly with some of our most distinguished customers. You will work closely with stakeholders and other product management teams nurturing long-lasting relationships and exceeding customer expectations.
You’ll engage with customers using project and product management skills to help customers build products across multiple platforms and develop custom solutions utilizing SDLC and agile best practices.
- Guide project meetings and other client engagements to meet customer expectations.
- Communicate effectively with both large and small teams of internal and external project stakeholders to set and manage client expectations and timelines throughout the project.·
- Prepare and deliver frequent updates, maintaining positive customer relationships and ensuring a positive customer journey.·
- Prepare status updates with key milestones and deliverables, next steps, risks, and project timeline.·
- Manage timeline and scope ensuring customer expectations are met.·
- Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully and resolve or escalate issues in a timely fashion.·
- Understand and validates the details of deliverables as provided by project resources.·
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
- Communicate effectively with large and small project teams consisting of both technical and non-technical project stakeholders to set and manage client expectations and timelines throughout the project.·
- Provide transparency to senior leadership and work with design, development, information security, and other product management teams.
- Develop product roadmap with external stakeholders·
- Manage product development using software development best practices·
- Gather requirements and document user stories
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience.
- Minimum 2 years working with custom web and mobile solutions.·
- Experience working with offshore teams is required.
- SCRUM certification.·
- Experience working in an agile environment.·
- Solid experience working with JIRA or other project management software.·
- Experience managing the project lifecycle for large corporate clients.·
- Experience building products across multiple platforms.·
- Experience working with product management, engineering, and external parties to design and develop technology solutions.