- To assist the Business Operations Manager in all matters relating to business development, key account support & database management
- To bring on board new welfare & charitable organizations in the form of care homes.
- Build and grow the business according to the company policy in the supervision of Business Operations Manager
- Assist in preparation of client meetings, presentations, take and circulate minutes
- Research, identify & bring on board partners with ongoing key account management
- Network and identify new channels of business, plan and assist in the preparation of new business development strategies
- Daily planned field visits, to meet with key clients & potential partners and updating welfare partner’s database.
- Provide up to the mark partner support and handling of key account complaints
- Liaise with relevant departments to make improvements in our services, processes & systems
- Cold calling & opening new business opportunities, relationship building & partner support
- Monitoring, recording & maintaining partner database (from 1st visit, on boarding, ongoing support & complaints)
- Explore and expand business opportunities to other cities of Pakistan
Any other official tasks & responsibilities given by management
Purpose Of Position
Reporting to the Business Operations Manager, we are looking for a young, dynamic and eager to learn individual.
To support the Operations Manager in the design & implementation of the organizations Business Development Strategy.
To bring on board new partner organizations as well as provide account support.
To ensure all paperwork is submitted as per company policies, update partner database.
Additional responsibilities (to be discussed with your line manager
You may on the companies request, be required to rotate into other key roles, however complete training will be provided.