We value hard work, accountability and collaboration and look for proven skills over big egos. Our team excels in working together and recognizing the individual strengths and values each contributor as a key factor in successfully delivering a project.
We are a new rising e-commerce and grocery delivery service company, and we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Store Manager to join our team.
What you will do:
- Meeting sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring, and providing feedback to store staff
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Secure merchandise by implementing security systems and measures
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain inventory and keep the stock organized
- Monitor temperatures and maintain hygiene of the store
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control
- Initiate changes to improve the business, e.g., revising opening hours to ensure the store can compete effectively in the local market
- Promote the organization locally by liaising with local schools, newspapers, and the community in general
- Additional store manager duties as needed
Qualification and Core skills:
- BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven successful experience as a retail Store Manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-paced learner and willing to learn new technologies and skills.
- Team player.
- Agile mindset. Adapt with changing needs.
- Take initiatives and suggest innovative ideas and solutions.