Job Location: Virtual USA office/Karachi office
Do you want to work with a team of talented and passionate designers, developers, strategists, UX architects, and tech visionaries? Do you want to build products you're incredibly proud of within a team of great friends and colleagues? Are you ready to play an instrumental role as a member of a start-up with incredibly ambitious growth plans USA market and are you ready to compete in the world arena?
Creating as a team and growing as a team
We value hard work, accountability and collaboration and look for proven skills over big egos. Our team excels in working together and recognizing individual strengths and values each contributor as a key factor in successfully delivering a project.
We are looking for a Mobile App Developer who will be responsible for creating and architecting new mobile applications, maintaining and enhancing existing features in existing applications, and working to develop innovative solutions that meet our business needs. We are primarily focused in FinTech Industry providing payment processing solutions to many different industries in retail, service and hospitality sectors.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for solving complex problems through code and extensible and scalable software design, and emerging trends in developing technology products.
We’re seeking hungry self-starters to join our team of optimistic problem solvers. We believe that success is driven by a combination of passion and curiosity. Together, both fuel rapid innovation, a required component to leading the market with best-in-class offerings. If you identify with our mission and have what it takes to add value to our organization, submit your resume today.
What you’ll do:
· Lead architecture and development of iOS and Android applications
· Using and adapting existing web applications for apps
· Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
· Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
· Cooperate with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
· Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
· Working closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
· Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
· Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
· Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
· Design interfaces to improve user experience
· Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
· Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
· Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
· Bachelor's / Master's degree in computer science (or related field)
· 3- 5 years of development experience with Android SDK & Android Studio in reputable software development organizations
· Experience and ability to lead a team of developers/software engineers
· Understanding of mobile app UI design standards for various mobile platforms
· Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
· Extensive experience in application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
· Experience collaborating with teams of various sizes, communicating clearly, actively sharing knowledge, and performing peer review on merge requests
· Deep understanding of UIKit, Foundation, and other core frameworks
· Knowledge of software design patterns, architectures; and experience writing automated tests
· Familiarity with agile development practices and the ability to analyze large features and implement practical solutions
· Strong knowledge of relational databases and ability to write performant queries using SQL
· Rich portfolio of released applications on the App store and the Android market
· Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
· Ability to deliver the project as per agreed timelines
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group; developers, product owners, and subject matter experts
· Take initiatives and suggest innovative ideas and solutions
· Mathematical aptitude
· The ability to learn quickly and ability to interpret and follow technical plans
· Problem-solving skills