FMS delivers game-changing fintech solutions and services to some of the leading financial institutions across the globe.
- Our mission statement is “Enabling Institutions to Deliver World Class Customer Journeys” and we strive to develop solutions that drives business value and create real benefits for our customers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 4+ years of product development experience in Dot Net technologies (C#, ASP.Net, MVC, MVVM, SQL Server). Prior ATM/banking/financial services experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the .NET technologies, including Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, LINQ, ASMX, IIS, WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment with project managers, developers, designers and IS to develop, implement, and maintain corporate web sites and applications that adhere to brand standards and strategies
- At least 2 years of development experience in UI technologies like JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Angular js, Knockout js, JSON, AJAX, XAML, Razor, Mocking Frameworks
- Apply technical knowledge to architect solutions and work in designing and building secure, highly-scalable, multi-tier, single/multi-tenant architectures on Microsoft Azure Cloud or On-Prem for VeriPark Products or customer-defined workloads.
- Apply technical knowledge to create a modernization roadmap and continuous improvement of VeriPark products ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, orchestrating cutting-edge technologies and infusing key infrastructure technologies.
- Apply technical knowledge to build fully automated CI/CD pipelines, DevOps processes and improve the existing ones according to the latest technologies and project requirements.
- Apply security best practices, guidance and standards on Cyber Security to VeriPark Products or customer-defined workloads and projects.
- Advise pre-sales & technical teams on best practice architectures for internal and customer-facing solutions. This can be a reactive response to a customer's need or request for proposal and include participating in proof-of-concepts, making product demonstrations, presentations and preparing Azure consumption estimates for the proposed solution architectures.
- Understand customers’ overall data estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions using advanced analytics and artificial intelligence
- Mentoring and leading VeriPark project team members and customers to be proficient in delivering Azure and On-Prem based solutions.
- This can also include identifying architectural problems in projects, providing solutions to these problems and participating in software development processes to help implementing new technologies.
- Identify, build, drive programs and R&D studies to establish new technical practices and learn private or public preview cutting-edge technologies.
- Documenting and sharing designs, technical best practices / insights with internal teams
- Maintaining and advancing technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with technology trends and competitive insights on cloud and on-prem technologies.