Financials Unlimited is seeking highly-skilled Blockchain developers.
We are looking for blockchain experts with hands-on experience with Solidity and Ethereum Contracts.
We need passionate developers who are looking to accelerate their career and work on a very exciting project.
The ideal candidates should demonstrate technical leadership skills and strong development contributions.
- Agile Methodologies
- Required understanding of DLT technologies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production instances.
- Good to have experience with Docker, NodeJS and Linux fundamentals
- Ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
- Work with development teams to enable continuous integration environment that sustains high productivity levels and implements defect prevention techniques.
- Proficiency in blockchain technologies such as Hyperledger (sawtooth will be preferred).
- Proficiency in development tools for writing Smart Contracts
- Understands the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks, and workarounds.
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of how blockchain architecture, private keys, and standards/protocols work
- Experience with developing wallets and private blockchains
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyber attacks and information hacks.
- Optimising and securing blockchain applications
- Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptographic methods.
- Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.