We are looking for a motivated and well-presentable individual who is good with people and wants to grow fast in a high-paced environment. Fit & Fun is still a boutique team, and with future locations about to be opened, the Operations Manager has a key opportunity to grow into Regional Manager very soon overlooking 2 more locations. Must have the desire to be a strategic team member.
The core management team is extremely hardworking and dedicated. They work in a western way and do not look at the hours. They get the job done and are there for the company when needed. We need a team player who is energetic and not scared of problem-solving.
We are an equal opportunity company, and the role is open to both Males/Females. It must be made clear that weekends and national holidays are the busiest in this business and the manager must be available on those days to oversee the operations.
Operations Manager ( Packages Location )
- Make sure the availability of retail stock items like socks, cards, POS ticketing & machine rolls and stickers. Management will help him to define stock availability there
- Cash closing as per defined mall timing, along with retail items issuance and closing, both cash and retail items will close in the system on a daily basis. (inventory update)
- To check the maintenance activities and janitorial
- To confirm the time management and attendance sheet in the system of all staff
- To prepare the purchase order for cash items as well as the vendor's purchase and maintenance form for maintenance work, overlook all maintenance work and ensure safety is maintained with all equipment, all checks of the facility are executed according to the times given by Senior Management.
- To see the staff performance and report to management. Including fine slips, tardees and days off.
- Making roster for staff -engage customers and make sure they are welcomed by the staff and their needs addressed.
- Provide inspired leadership and lead by example for the junior team members.
- Suggest Marketing Ideas given the interaction with the customers.
- Implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale and displays the culture of Fit & Fun.
- In charge of Opening and Closing of location and operations.
- Overlook all operational inventory.
- Work with the senior management to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer experience is necessary