We are looking for an experienced Google Ads Expert who has at least 4 years experience with paid search campaigns using Google Ads. This would involve liaising with concerned department to produce the highest results.
• Plan, create and manage PPC campaigns across a variety of channels (Google Ads/Bing Ads etc.)
• Keyword research and management to optimize bids (add PPC keywords and negative keywords)
• Optimize bidding at the keyword, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels
• Perform daily account management of PPC campaigns (review expensive under-performing keywords and ensure PPC campaign does not exceed weekly and monthly ad spend budget, maintain Quality Score, impression share and other important metrics)
• Write engaging and concise copy to modify CTAs on ads to boost click-through-rates and landing pages to boost conversion rates
• Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
• Handle display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with the company goals.
• Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly and monthly performance reports by analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators.
• Stay on top of search engine and PPC industry trends
• Hands-on experience on performance-oriented Google Ads campaigns, shopping campaigns, and other advertisement mediums like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
• Manage large keyword lists.
• Track KPIs to evaluate performance and pinpoint issues.
• Find ways to reduce the risk of click fraud.
Ability to work in a fast paced, open, and entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to achieve strong ROI for clients
• Google AdWords certified (preferred).
• Must have experience in US and UK and EU market
• Graduate with minimum 4 years of experience in above domain
Job Types: Full-time
Work Remotely: No