Work for a US online home goods retailer & enjoy a flexible work schedule.We believe in quality > quantity and providing the best possible user experience for our customers, and that's why creating detailed and informative product information and reviews are our top priority.
We are looking for a Content Writer who can write articles that are engaging, extremely informative and organized.
We're only looking for full-time long-term, ongoing cooperation.You choose your own hours.
We believe that our team members perform best when they are given flexibility.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs extensive research about the products we sell, reads and watches content from the suppliers, manufacturers, competitors, and other internet content creators - including reading product descriptions, product manuals & brochures, video / YouTube content, product reviews and comparisons
• Learns every day about the industry and product lines we carry to become an expert in the subject
• Finds the topics to write about, by studying the competition and doing keyword research
• Writes the best blog post / article on the internet for every topic that we choose to pursue - the content needs to deliver more value to the visitors / readers than any other written content available on the internet
• Makes sure the articles are engaging, extremely informative, and organized in a clean and easy to read way, and SEO optimized / friendly
• Finds the pictures and videos, mainly from the manufacturer's websites, to insert into the article
• Writes product comparison articles, brand comparisons, “top ten [product category] of 2021” articles, extensive product reviews, product collection page information, buying guides, installation guides, product FAQs, articles about industry trends
• Helps create & optimize general content pages like About Us and Why Choose Us?
•Works together with the product listing team to write custom content on product pages
• (Optional) Creates infographics about the subject and integrates them into the articles
• (Optional) Creates & writes email newsletter campaigns in Klaviyo
• At least 2 years experience in content writing
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Attentive to details and organized
• Fast learner
• Must have strong internet connection