We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and driven CSR management trainee to join our growing company. Completing all allocated duties is one of the responsibilities of the management trainee, this role will allow you to develop expertise and experience in CSR areas, such as operations, dispute resolution, attending meetings and seminars, traveling to other affiliated projects, offering assistance and recommendations for improvement, updating records, and preparing to report.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic to learn new things, unafraid to take chances, and keen to learn about all elements of CSR efforts and other relevant sectors in a comprehensive and directed manner under the supervision of experienced colleagues.
- Receive training and assist with day-to-day CSR operations as well as other departments as necessary.
- Learn about different staff functions, such as operations, management perspectives, and corporate rules and procedures that impact each business phase.
- Report on assigned programs' progress and ensure that goals and objectives are met.
- Observe experienced staffs to learn about the procedures, processes, and standards that are required to execute departmental assignments.
- As needed, assist with reporting, data entry, presentation design, strategy development, and welfare services.
Participating in meetings, training, leadership courses, workshops, and other learning opportunities provided.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field
- Should have work experience of 1 year is required in related field, knowledge of food technology and its application is an added advantage.
- Presentation skills, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of employees across the organization.
- Part-time position available
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.