We are looking for a Laravel Developer for our diverse Mobile and Web App Development Team. Candidates must have a proven industrial experience in developing mobile applications.
- Be part of the team that designs, develops, and maintains the enterprise software applications.
- Participate in design sessions for new product features and capabilities.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Produce technical design documents and participate technical walkthroughs.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Main focus on coding and debugging.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Designing and building mobile applications for Android & Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before final release. Publishing application on App Store. Designing and implementing application updates.
An impact-driven entrepreneurial mind:
- 2+ years of backend development experience in PHP
- 1+ years of experience in Laravel development.
- Experience of working simple and complex PHP/MYSQL/MVC and REST API based Projects.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Codeignitor, Laravel)
- Extensive knowledge of MySQL and Databases structuring
- Strong knowledge of jQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap
- Ability to integrate to 3rd party services via API
- Source Control (Git, Jira, Bitbucket)
- Experience with automated testing and building (CI/CD)
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
- Highly motivated & attention to detail
- Fluent in English, good communicator and self-driven
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Information Technology.