You will be responsible for building scalable and robust solutions using well-defined software development methodologies with a focus on high availability to end users. You will actively be participating in the design, development, testing and support of our product platforms.
The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
- Be part of the team that designs, develops, and maintains the enterprise software applications.
- Participate in design sessions for new product features and capabilities.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Produce technical design documents and participate technical walkthroughs.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Main focus on coding and debugging.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
Basic Qualifications: We are looking for a candidate having 2 to 5 years of experience with the following skill set:
- Excellent programming skills.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Good experience with developing solutions involving relational and NoSQL database technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB.
- Experience in back-end development languages and frameworks, Node JS (Express, Loopback).
- Experience of writing unit tests in Mocha or similar library/tool.
- Knowledge of REST API and micro-services architecture.
- Familiarity of CI/CD pipeline and tools such as Jenkins and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, or SVN.
- Ability to learn, embrace and apply new technologies and techniques.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Strong communicator and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.