Working as part of the technology team with minimal daily supervision, the senior software engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, updating and supporting software systems and applications from a broad system-wide perspective. You shall be capable of working on virtually all phases of application development and independently carrying out all essential development tasks. Level of work assigned is complex and broad in scope.
The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
- Design, code, test and debug complex full stack software with Angular, Typescript, node JS and SQL server.
- Develop new functionality and enhancements to satisfy internal and external customer requirements.
- Consult with business partners to refine requirements and design software.
- Collaborate with the QA team and other engineers to continuously improve and expand all levels of testing efforts, methods, automation and processes.
- Author and maintain detailed specifications and documentation from which applications and APIs will be written, designed, coded, and tested.
We are looking for a candidate having 4+ years of experience with the following skill set:
- Excellent programming skills.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Experience in back-end development languages and frameworks, Node JS (Express, Loopback)
- Experience with SQL server or a similar relational and NoSQL database technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB.
- Strong Familiarity with Angular, React and Typescript.
- MVC, Web services, REST API experience is required.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, or SVN.
- Ability to learn, embrace and apply new technologies and techniques.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Strong communicator and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
We have multiple open positions and candidates will be interviewed and selected on rolling basis.