The Role: As a lead mobile application developer, you will be responsible for building scalable and robust solutions using well-defined software development methodologies with a focus on high availability to end users. You will actively be participating in the design, development, testing and support of our product platforms.
The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
- Be part of the team that designs, develops, and maintains the enterprise software applications.
- Participate in design sessions for new product features and capabilities.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Produce technical design documents and participate technical walkthroughs.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms. Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms (Android/IOS).
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Stay abreast with emerging technologies/industry trends and adapt them.
Basic Qualifications: We are looking for a candidate having 3 to 4 years of experience with the following skill set:
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s).
- Deep knowledge of Android and IOS.
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app.
- Experience of developing cross platform application using REACT-NATIVE.
- Familiarity with push notifications.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, or SVN.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Ability to learn, embrace and apply new technologies and techniques.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Strong communicator and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a reputable university with strong academic background.
Deadline: We have multiple open positions and candidates will be interviewed and selected on rolling basis.