You will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our web and mobile applications. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
- Collaborate with clients, stakeholders and product development team to gather requirements, design and implement innovative solutions.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Study and experience every product and new coming products, fully understand product’s functionality and technical details before creating any visual designs.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers, clients and stakeholders
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
Basic Qualifications: We are looking for a candidate having 4 to 5 years of experience with the following skill set:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma and other visual design tools.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, or SVN is a big plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Ability to learn, embrace and apply new technologies and techniques.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human-Computer Interaction/ Interaction Design/Graphic Design field and/or equivalent.
Deadline: We have multiple open positions and candidates will be interviewed and selected on rolling basis.