We are a fast-growing IT company and are looking for experienced accountants (preferably females) for our offices.
- The candidate should be capable of working independently for making accurate data entries, reconciliations, and generating reports.
- Manage daily operation of accounts payable, accounts receivable, business cash & bank receipts, general ledger, expense accounting, purchase accounting, business cash & bank payments.
- Proficient in managing vendor payments, employee payments, bookkeeping, and perform the overall controller-ship role.
- Correct vouching along with verification of every voucher submitted with a high level of accuracy.
- Ensuring appropriateness of Supporting Documents.
- Prepare bank reconciliation, Inter Branch Reconciliation, Customer & Vendor Account reconciliation, capital assets accounting, month-end/year-end closing entries.
- Communicate effectively with Vendors/Auditors
Qualification: M.com /MBA Finance/ACCA/MS (accounting & finance)
The candidate should have experience in MS Office and accounting software like Quickbooks.
Location: Bahria Town Phase 7, Rawalpindi
What we offer: Market competitive packages Yearly bonuses, Punctuality bonus, monthly recognition Encashable Annual leaves In-door gym, Annual trips Weekly lunch and much more!