- Responsible for managing all social media profiles for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin and Youtube
- Briefing design and external agencies on social and digital campaigns
- Management of monthly content calendar.
- Sourcing and creating all content for social media - researching, writing, and editing new and engaging content that is bespoke and shareable across all social platforms.
- Keeping abreast of new social media industry initiatives.
- Making Presentation
- Developing Marketing Content for online platforms
- Compiling research in a properly formatted manner
- Managing CHAT application
- Research on new extensions and improvements to the sites
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years' experience working in the digital space
- Digital marketing, social media and content strategy experience.
- The ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong experience in social media reporting & analysis
- Effective time management
- A deep understanding of community management, social planning, content optimisation & engagement tracking
- Photography & video editing skills a plus
- Keyword Analysis / Facebook Ads, Google Adwords / SEO will be a PLUS
- Experience with CMS and digital platforms
- Must be active on social media and possess a strong working knowledge of social media platforms
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career.