Creative/Design/Art Description: Continuously create and adapt trending styles to meet the brand’s guidelines, needs and objectives. Proactively acquire a creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, Continuously modify branding guidelines and documents style guides, communicate them and ensure compliance to guidelines. Simultaneously manage multiple design briefs. Estimate the time required to complete requests. Develop design briefs that suit the task purpose. Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and develop the interactive design. Use innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinate the alignment of subsidiary brand executions to ensure alignment with corporate goals.
• Creatively execute and develop content campaigns to ensure ongoing alignment with corporate messaging and identified brand deliverables.
• Collaborate across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives within defined budgets.
• Utilize the basic best practices of the main social media channels and use relevant rationale to choose which content and approaches to work on.
• Measure and optimize the program on a regular and ongoing basis.
• Manage all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel (internal and external) to maximize efficiencies while meeting deadlines consistently.
• Possess strong knowledge of Graphic Design techniques.
• Highly organized and dependable.
• Excellent computer aptitude and experience. Adobe Suite.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in written and oral form in English
• Strong collaborative skills, high energy, excellent follow-up skills, and highly effective relationship building skills are required.
• Proven ability to work in a culturally diverse context.
• 1-10 years of experience.