GADITEK is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Assistant Manager Operations (Shift Manager), as part of the Platform Operations support division to manage a team of remote & global Cloud Engineers.
- As a shift manager, you will oversee daily operations, act as the liaison between staff and upper management, and work closely with your team to maximize customer satisfaction.
Once you are here, you will:
- Manage, instruct, and guide a team of Cloud Engineers in their day-to-day activities surrounding customer support via Live chat and tickets, site migrations, application monitoring and responsiveness to abuses reported by upstream providers
- Responsible for key performance metrics ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Meet aggressive system and application availability objectives while providing hands-on leadership during customer-impacting events (outages and incidents)
- Provide immediate response/remediation/ and escalation for incidents during the shift
- Manage resources to performance expectations via tracking and maintaining individual performance metrics, including incident management, chats & ticket performance, and process/procedure adherence as well as constant reinforcement to ensure SLA’s are met
- Establishes and drives clear accountability for all team members, creates an environment that enables effective team performance and excellent communication
- Conduct regular team meetings as well as one-on-one sessions with staff members
- Onboard, and train new hires in process and procedure adherence as well as use of tools and understanding of production platform interdependencies
- Maintain employee shift schedules ensuring adequate resource coverage at all times
- Maintain daily shift stats compilation, shift logs, analysis of “not at all well” customer ratings, the response on cross-departmental queries during the shift
- Develop, document, maintain, and disseminate new processes and procedures for platform monitoring, incident validation, remediation, and escalation
- 24 x 7 availability to work with the team in addressing incidents/outages where managerial guidance is required
What does GADITEK offer you?
- GADITEK is a new age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market.
- We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours.
- But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the top IT and technology companies in Pakistan.
- Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value.
- You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned above satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for this role.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Total Work Experience
- 5+ years of proven experience in customer-focused with strong customer service skills.
- Previous managerial experience
- Work experience in a similar environment
- Customer-focused with strong customer service skills
- Capable team leader; can provide constructive feedback and support
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Adept at assessing situations and making decisions
- A positive attitude is a must
- Available for a flexible schedule
- Experience with various Support Communication Systems is plus, such as; Live Chat, Zendesk, Intercom as well as large scale Phone and Chat support systems.
- Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic.
- To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
- A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities.
- Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
- Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.