In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is seeking an experienced Digital Content Producer who is focused, has a bias towards execution, experimentation, and continuous learning and has masterfully created a wide range of content and copy.
This role requires that you have a firm grasp of the written words, magic, consumer behavior and psychology, and how content should flow online.
We’re looking for someone who easily manages the right balance between craziness and control, is open to feedback, and has the ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines, and remaining focused when 5 people are simultaneously seeking their opinion.
Once you are here, you will:
- Tell compelling stories by creating amazing content.
- Brainstorm Content Ideas/Campaigns/Headlines with team.
- Establish productive working relationships with other staff and senior management.
- Organize resources and establish priorities.
- Use various content management systems and writing methodologies to creatively construct content for brand websites and products.
- Produce technical and non-technical communication in oral and written form to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- This includes charts, graphs and visual overhead images to adequately communicate facts and/or ideas to a diverse audience; analysis, verification and documentation of the same for large scale content writing efforts; User Acceptance Testing, strong writing skills; and strong Web usability skills.
- Produce assigned Articles/Blogs/Emails and other content forms by following Guidelines (Style Guide + Marketing Guide)
- Contribute to long form content such as eBooks, etc.
- Demonstrate excellent content production principles and practices, business process analysis related to content writing, problem-solving methods related to automation systems writing; design and the layout of the Web vis-a-vis User Interaction / User Experience, and Web accessibility.
- Work on assignments on various different platforms, such as multimedia production, including producing Web text, interactive material and multimedia content.
- Hence, exposure to this environment is highly appreciated and will count significantly towards success in this position.
- Analyze published content using Google Analytics and other tools and recommend improvements.
- Distribute your published content in relevant communities and build relationships with fellow industry writers.
- Update Content Practices & Internal SOP. (Monitor Industry Blogs, Competitor Blogs, Experiment & Apply.)
What does GADITEK offer you?
- Gaditek is a new age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market and in this age.
- We work hard.
- Harder than most other places of work, in the same hours.
- But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together.
- As a result, we’re among the top IT and technology companies in Pakistan.
- Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value.
- You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that will require you to put your existing body of knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and helps us go to new places.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
- Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic.
- To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
- A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities.
- Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
- Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available