In a Nutshell:
Look after B2C persona-based marketing in the SaaS industry. Responsible for various end-to-end tasks including marketing strategy, content marketing, campaign strategy and execution, partnerships, social media engagement, email marketing, influencer marketing, SEO, UI/UX, and some part of paid marketing.
Once you are here, you will:
- Content Marketing - maintain a calendar to promptly roll out relevant and valuable content to attract and retain potential customers. Activities include; weekly emails, blog articles, infographic, videos, and latest happenings in the industry.
- Search Engine Optimization - perform persona based keyword research manually and using tools like SEMRush, GKP, and Ahrefs to identify key opportunities. Activities include; on-page SEO, off-page SEO, SERPs monitoring, Webmaster analysis, Google Analytics, competitor’s research, and gap analysis.
- Partnerships - engage relevant publishing websites and businesses for publications, mentions, press releases, advertising, and other assigned matters.
- Social Media Management - maintain social profile and pages on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram manually and using tools like Buffer and HootSuite to engage the existing audience. Activities include; campaign, post-boost, promoted content, social media marketing, copywriting, coordinate with designers to craft social creatives, and basic photoshop editing.
- Influencer Marketing - engage with industry experts to build mutually beneficial relationships. Activities include; interviews, shout outs, mentions, and support.
- UI/UX - create wireframes of landing pages based on user research and coordinate with designers and developers to get them live. Activities include; surveys, read feedbacks and chats, and wireframing on Realtimeboard.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market and in this age. We do this to make work energetic for you so you’re always learning on the job, and always working on the latest cutting edge, and so that you always know what’s working in your area, and the world of technology as a whole. In turn, we allow you to remain innovative and disruptive and lead us to new places.
Yes, we work hard. Harder than most other places of work, in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that will require you to put your existing body of knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and helps us go to new places.
We encourage our community to come to work and get charged, so they can go home and have a great time with family and friends. As a result, you will find work challenging yet fulfilling, and structured yet creatively explorative.
- Experience with digital & interactive marketing concepts & technologies – web, search, social media, community & mobile
- Experience with data science, big data, and data management
- Highly self-motivated, organized and professional, including the ability to work independently and partner effectively within and outside of the immediate team to achieve desired results
- Exceptional analytical skills including the ability to synthesize and create insights from a wide variety of data and information types and sources
- Results-driven, attention to detail and follow-through, and ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization
- Self-starter with proven ability to successfully kick-start new initiatives and to drive complex issues through analysis and resolution.
- Experience with social media communication tools/technology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; the ability to articulate technical solutions and how they can solve customer business problems to all audiences
- Proficiency in using web analytics products like Google Analytics