Education: B.E (Electronics)
Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
JOB DESCRIPTION & SPECIFICATION
- Repair, Assemble, troubleshoot & Maintain of CCTV Camera [Bullet & PTZ] NVR, DVR, Encoder's, LED/LED and all electronic system.
- Assemble, test, and maintain circuitry or electronic components according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronics, using hand and power tools.
- Diagnose and repair problems with malfunctioning circuitry networks, ineffective electronic pieces, and missing or inoperative parts.
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, and engineering instructions for assembling electronics units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components.
- Perform troubleshooting when required on testing equipment.
- Liaising with Supervisors to discuss work schedules and time and material cost estimates.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attend customer complains.
- Maintain inventory documents.