We are hiring Marketing Lead to head the company’s marketing efforts. This person will guide the entire marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to all involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company’s brands. This person will also work closely with the sales department to ensure strategies are in line to help the company maximize profits and market share.
- Monitoring and evaluating project activities and results, and directing research efforts
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing, search engine optimization and content marketing.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation. Oversee all the company's social media accounts.
- Oversee all marketing spending and budgets in liaison with accounting department.
- Monitoring and evaluating project activities and results, and directing research efforts to ensure and enhance the efficiency and productivity of the teams.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends.
- Lead, supervise and motivate members of digital marketing team.
Ideal Candidate must possess;
- BS/MS degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ proven work experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies for a brand.
- Demonstrable experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Hands-on experience in SEO & Google Analytics tools.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tolls.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
Note: We are an equal employer opportunity. Women and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.