We are looking for an experienced Manager -Accounts & Finance, who is able to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy.
- He must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader.
- The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Proven experience in a leading role in Accounts & Finance
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers