We require an experienced ERP Support officer both male and female to assist in managing and supporting ERP functions especially related to Sales, Manufacturing, Production & Planning, Inventory, Warehousing, etc both in-house and at customer sites on an on-going basis.
This is a software support function and persons with good knowledge of Financial Accounting package, ERP systems, HR systems, Financial management knowledge, Account Finalisations, etc can apply.
- Monitor full lifecycle of design and testing phases.
- Lead client throughout implementation and support phases
- Evaluate customer’s business requirements, needs, and objectives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Provide necessary support for FINANCIALS/ HRM/ Solutions
- Provide necessary ERP functional training at client/customer sites
- Prepare system design documentation and provide direction to customers and support executives on which part of ERP should be implemented first
- Perform daily activity reporting against plans and schedules.
- Provide Issue-based resolution for customer-centric problems and difficulties
- Evaluate and understand the customizations level required during the ERP implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, is required
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Support.
- Necessary skills include effective oral and written communication, strong interpersonal skills
- Should have above-average math and problem-solving skill, analytical abilities, and being proficient with standard industry practices
- Proficient in productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is essential
- Proven substantial working experience in field level ERP implementation
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
Perks & Benefits
- Company's Fuel
- Medical Coverage
- Annual Increment
- Indoor Sports
- Company's events