Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced customer service manager to lead our customer service department. Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures and setting customer satisfaction goals. To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department,
• Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
• Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
• Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
• Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
• Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
• Hire and train new customer service agents
• Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
• Answer calls whenever required and the calls flow is high.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or relevant field.
• A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a customer service position
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
• Proficiency in Zendesk, Freshdesk would be a plus point.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
• Excellent loadorohip and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work on night shifts, ED holidays, National PK Holidays as well