The ideal candidate must possess excellent English communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and be willing to work from 09:00 AM to 7:00 PM (5 Days a week - Sunday to Thursday according Dubai timezon) then we are looking for you.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Digital Marketing Business Development Specialist/ Assistant to help us expand our clientele B2B & to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital/social channels.
You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective business sales strategy.The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting digital marketing, sales and forging strong relationships with clients.What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.You will assist the Managing Director & work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as designer, programmers), & vendors to develop, support & launch campaigns on time and on budget to maximize response rates.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including Web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Create content using in-house design platforms, as well as work with the creative team to ensure that any required new business collateral is produced to present business services, projects and brand in the best light
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create highly effective design, content & optimize user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch pointsInstrument conversion points and optimize user funnelsCollaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Able to develop budgets & familiar with financial/accounting planning and strategy
- BS/MS degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations or a related field
- Fluent English for Communication, Reading & Writing
- Proven working experience in Digital Marketing / Social Media Specialist
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement